Monday, August 10, 2009

NUMBER ONE


Welcome to Twitter-Dee's Blogspot!


My name is Victoria and this is my very very first post. I have read many a blogpost in the past, and all I can say is that I've been quite impressed. What I think makes blog posts different from other forms of innovative technology, is that it allows you to share information that you may not have thought about before. This information can then be passed on to any one around the world, even people who you never knew existed. Whatever your interests, there is a sure-fire chance of someone around the world just waiting for your next post!






2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Victoria - nice to see your very first post! The greatest power of blogs is their potential to reach a very wide audience. I wonder how many people will read your Blog.

    Lina :)

    ReplyDelete